I will answer every single question there is or at least try. I have put all of the common questions & answers below.
Comment down to ask me a question.
(This page will get updated when a person asks a question.)
Do you make video reviews?
– Yes. I do in fact make video reviews depending on the product whether the seller wants me to do a video or I want to.
Do you have a YouTube channel?
– I just made one recently and it hasn’t got any uploads or anything at all yet. But here is the link if you want to subscribe anyway – YouTube Channel.
What is my Amazon (UK) Rank?
– Currently, I’m around 1.3k. It goes up and down but Amazon has recently banned me from leaving anymore reviews on their platform which is why I’m focusing on putting it on here now as I can do whatever I want.
Where about’s are you from?
– I’m currently living in Essex, near the coast. Was born in Hertfordshire then moved to the Philippines and moved back here in the UK a few years ago. So I’m bilingual.
Why did you start reviewing products?
– Not gonna lie. At first, I did it just to get the product itself but now that I’m loaded with products, I feel like it’s time for me to make a blog and share my honest experiences now.
How do you get into contact with people that wants you to review their product?
– At first, I contacted them through their Amazon store and that’s what lead me here and nowadays, I don’t contact them now, they contact me through email or this blog’s contact page.
Why haven’t you posted your YouTube link on your blog?
– Because I feel like I need to upload some videos first then I can plug it into my front page or on the navigation bar.
What camera do you use to record videos or take photos with?
Do you earn money through this blog?
– I only used to earn money through Amazon affiliate links but it wasn’t working as well as I thought it would be and I am currently running this website out of my personal money and that is why you are seeing Ads on my website but it shouldn’t interfere with your interaction with my website. If you click on the ad, I do get a certain amount of money but not a lot but every little helps. 🙂
How many emails do you get every day?
– Honestly, it can vary. As I’m not well-known, I only get around 2-5 emails per day on average. A lot of the time, no one emails me but then sometimes I can get 5 or more emails regarding about a product review and 60% of them, I usually declined their offer as they want me to review something that I’m not interested or have no profession with it.